As I said yesterday I'm participating in the Project Run & Play Sew-A-Long. The first project was a remix of the JuneBug Dress.
I found this great fabric in my Grandma Jan Stash, but there was a small problem/worry. Only 1/2 yard of fabric.
We had a plan to go to the Library and take pictures but alas it was closed.
Adelle and I raced home, She beat me of course. We had some hot chocolate to warm our noses and then decided to try it out here. My hat goes off to those photographers/ moms who can take awesome pictures with their kids, It was a challenge I must say.
But we didn't do too bad. I love the kitchy very bohemian look I created. I made the sleeves with my own pattern and left a little length in the hem for growth. I also fully lined it because the fabric was so light and see through.
Next week's challenge is "For the Boy!" I know just what I'm going to make Adrian. It's been on my To Do list since we found out he was a he!