Want to make your own labels, here is the easiest way EVER!
- Make your labels in office or open office (which is what I use) by using a business card template (this guarantees proper spacing for folding
- Iron freezer paper onto your cotton fabric (any color works, but white is always the best contrast)
- Cut your fabric to the size of a regular piece of paper, make sure that there are no strings, wrinkles, and that every corner is securely attached to the freezer paper
- Let the Ink dry then peel off your freezer paper
- Pour white vinegar into a baking pan and soak your labels for 5 minutes (this will make it color fast)
- Let dry since it was a nice day out I just hung it outside to dry, but since there is now snow on the ground in May you could always use a blow dryer or hang it up to dry inside.
- cut your labels out so that you can fold the bottom part up, and right sides facing together stitch the sides, trim seams, turn right side out, and iron flat. when you stitch your binding for the neckline just insert the tag and stitch into place.
- ALL DONE!